Monday 28 September 2015

Kurt Zouma believes Mourinho is the best Manager in the World Football


Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma has claimed Jose Mourinho was the Architect behind his recent fine form and has proclaimed him as the best manager he has ever seen in football world.

Kurt Zouma believes that Jose Mourinho could help move his career to greater heights in the premier League after he has seemed to displace  John Terry from the Chelsea's first IX, the defender has played in every Chelsea's game this season and seems to be the perfect replacement for their ageing skipper John Terry.
Zouma has made it open to the media that Mourinho is the secret of his success.


He told Telefoot,: "Mourinho? When he's not happy he shouts a lot. He has taught me a lot. He does not like losing and expects a lot from me.
"Last year he spoke to me a lot about [Real Madrid centre-back] Raph [Varane]. He told me I was making the same mistakes as him.

"For me, he is the best coach in the world."

Zouma looks forward to continue his recent form and hopes to keep the team captain John terry on the bench. Also Zouma accepts the competition of John Terry as a form of training to help him develop in his career.


He continued: "I want to keep playing, to keep my place in the team. You have to work hard for that.

"The legend [Terry] is always here and is like my teacher when I was little. He is an example for me and tells me a lot of things.

"This is the club I have always dreamed of."


No comments:

Post a Comment